Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend in Kansas



My Cousin Kenzi's adorable boys- Tyler and Gavin



I had my first view of Kansas- the place we will soon be calling home....at least for a while. Josh was not able to go unfortunately because of school. Luckily my aunt and cousins live in the area so they helped out a ton. I had to go for an orientation for my grad school program. While I was there I also interviewed for an internship, looked for an apartment, and saw lots of flat land. I have to be honest, having NO mountains was really weird. We are excited to start this new adventure in a new place together. I realized while I was there its going to be hard to be further away from our families. Although, I know it will be a great experience for Josh and I to go through together. I am just glad I have such a positive, optimistic, supportive, and loving husband to share the adventure with!

2 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

You've had a busy month! I've lived in Utah my whole life and have never been to Zions, it is way pretty though! It'll be sad when you guys move to Kansas:( But, we're excited for you guys too!

Greg and Sarah said...

Oh my little Jess is growing up! I cant wait to come visit you in Logan and KANSAS!!!