Friday, July 3, 2009

TUXEDOs are HOT

Sarah and Greg came to visit us in Logan right before we came to Kansas. When they stayed over they had the pleasure of seeing my hot Tux shirt I often wear to sleep; the one Josh detests and has hidden from me more than once when he does laundry. Well Sar thought it was hilarious. Since my camera battery was dead Sar said she would e-mail her pics to me....I just got the pics and to my surprise, Sar had found a sweet Tux shirt herself. Ha Ha Ha- you made my day!


Sar was so thoughtful to get me this KU shirt from the PINK college line at VS before I left for school. The funny thing is I bought it right when it went on SALE. So now Sar has one to wear and think of me while I am at KU. Thanks Sar you are so sweet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! I wish I would have boughten that bad boy! You are so right-tuxedos are HOT! Miss you more and more everyday! xoxo