Monday, January 18, 2010

Blake and (the new) Jessica Richards!

My little brother got married on January 2nd! Time sure goes by fast...seems like yesterday I was getting married and Blake was getting ready to go on his mission. The amazing girl he married is Jessica. It gets a little confusing with the same name, but guess we will figure that out later. The best part about this, is my mom and I finally have another girl joining the fam! Jess is perfect for Blake and I am so happy for the both of them. Here are a few pics of their wedding... it was a beautiful day. Too bad Josh couldn't be there, guess someone has to be responsible and work!

The happy couple exiting the Temple!Mom and Dad

Jessica's ring
First danceMom and Blake
.....and Brog...

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

Oh my gosh - that's so crazy her name is Jessica. Haha I can't stop laughing. So cool. Glad you have a sister!!!! :)

Looks like your Christmas was so fun.