Sunday, June 27, 2010

Babies!

A couple weeks ago we me up with our friends Sara, Greg, Megan and Nick for dinner. Sar and Megs were my roomies in college...and I love them to death. Even better our husbands get along great! Sarah just had a baby girl in March and Megan had the twin boys in February. Since we all live in different places, getting together is not always easy. We had a good time catching up; plus I got a good baby fix. I think the restaurant was about to kick us out...

Coen, Kamryn and Crew!

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Did someone feed my child caffine at dinner? She is WIDE awake! ps you should probably know how to spell my name since we are pretty much bff's. saraH. haha we will come to logan soon to visit.

Jess N Josh Brown said...

ooops sorry that's what happens when I am too worried about mixing the twins up! FIXED IT poodle!