Sunday, November 14, 2010

SPARTANS!!

Roll call!

Cha cha boochi cha cha cha-boochi
Roll call!

I'm Arianna, I have team spirit
I don't do drugs, so check me out!
SSSSSS!!

My name is Craig. I did drugs once
I am a Spartan, so check me out!
Check us out!!

Josh and I went ALL over town the week of Halloween to find a costume and found NOTHING. On Hallow's Eve Josh came up with this plan as he was surfing the net...We went to all the Craft Stores in Logan to put this together and were up till midnight crafting these costumes. Took way longer than expected, but turned out pretty good!

We had to have our costumes ready first thing Halloween morning for our Cross Fit (Gym) Halloween "Barbells for Boobs" benefit workout. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Doug & Randi said...

Only you, jess :) lol I love it!

Candice said...

Lookin Good! That brings me back to junior high.