Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010


I cannot believe 2010 is over... Josh and I had great year with a lot of change and so much to be grateful for. Here are a few highlights of our year.

Living in Kansas


Exploring a new city

Being close to my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, and their kids (aka our adopted nephews!)




Being in Kansas for Walker's birth and first 3 months of life


MSW Graduation


Moving back to Logan and being closer to family


Starting my "Big Girl Job" as a Therapist

Hawaii with Ky and Kel



Josh landing a "Mystery Job" and LOVING it (He is a commodities trader for JBS)

Moving into our Town Home- with a TWO CAR GARAGE!



Passing my Clinical Licensing Test

Finding out we will be first time Aunt and Uncle in June, Congrats Cam and Tai! So exciting!


We are so grateful for all the blessings in our life including amazing family and friends. We are excited to see what 2011 brings!!

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

i'm so proud of you my little poodle!you have had an eventful year! next year better include my picture with you.....aka i need to see you more!