Thursday, July 5, 2012

FIRST FOURTH

I LOVE THE FOURTH! We were excited to continue with our tradition of spending the holiday in Oakley, Utah with the Brown fam.  We couldn't wait for Kason to see all of the small town festivities that go on to celebrate this day: Parade, Patriotic Program, BBQ, and of course the famous OAKLEY RODEO!  Kase loved all the action around him!

It feels like we were JUST at the parade last year.  I was about 7.5 months pregnant, and now my baby is almost ONE!

 A YEAR FLIES BY...SOOO FAST
 This is his new strait face smile he likes to pull
 Handsome boys
Hanging out like a big boy
 With Grandma and Grandpa Brown (we missed the rest of the fam this year as Cam, Jord, London and Taiya are in MIchigan.  Hopefully next year.)
 Aunt Celsey
 Taking in the Rodeo...

 Next year he's going to need the whole cowboy getup.  I figure if he's almost two I can bribe him to wear a cowboy hat, right?
He was a dancing fool, beboppin' around to the music!

No comments: