Thursday, December 11, 2008

KIDS= Better Blogs!

So I like this blogging okay and all, but as I look at my fellow blogger pages one thing is for sure- Kids make blogs better. For this reason I have decided to add Kate to my blog. I watch Kate a couple times a week. I have watched her since she was 2 she is now almost 5.
Yesterday when I watched her she wanted to play dress up in my clothes. As you can tell from the pictures she thinks she is a little DIVA.
For those of you who may think this will speed up the process of adding to our family of two....wrong. The cuter blog with the addition of kids is getting closer, but we have to conquer grad school first! As Josh asks me every time I get baby hungry..."How old are you...?" Now I can say 23! But that is still young! : ) Although, I know Josh is going to make the best dad. He loves it when Kate is around. He would not let me throw away my birthday balloons cause he thought Kate would want to play with them...and he was right!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

So fun that you have a blog now, and even funner that i stumbled accross it:) Glad to see you are doing well and that Blake came home safe and sound... I LOVE how your hubby decorated for your birthday, i can tell he is a sweetheart!
love, Rebekah

Rebekah said...

...and this might be even weirder...but i promise I have that black with white polka-dot shirt that cute little girl is wearing as a dress in the first pic...i told you, weird!
love, Rebekah

Er Bear said...

Happy birthday Jess! This little girl is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Ok....I love those photos of Kate, what a freaking sassy pants...I can almost hear her talking back to you! I wish you a happy happy birthday....love you always!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

She is exactly like you described. those are great pictures.

The Dudley Bunch said...

Hi Jess,
I totally blog stalked you...hope that's okay. Your blog is cute...even though you are borrowing kids.:)
Kara

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

haha. i just wrote nearly the same thing about kids and blogs on mine. by the way ... where the heck are you living nowadays?