Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SLC weekend with the Browns

We had a great weekend in Salt Lake with Josh's family. We went down on Saturday morning. Jeff got tickets to the Christmas Play at the conference center, it was really good- a true reminder of the meaning of Christmas! By the way if you need to stay in Salt Lake I highly suggest the Marriot! I have never slept better in a hotel- seriously the most comfortable bed- Cheryl (my mother in law) even asked the front desk if she could buy two of the pillows! Ha Ha Ha- they sent her to the website where they purchase from.
After we went to dinner we went to the Festival of Trees! I did not realize this event took place outside of Boise? It was really cool to see that many trees, Some people are SO creative! There was even a blown glass tree...WOW! We ended the weekend with the Christmas broadcast of the Spoken Word on Sunday....
A Holiday Weekend Extravaganza- thanks Jeff and Cheryl, you're so good to us!

1 comment:

Jake & Robyn said...

Confession..... We have marriot pillows... But I definitely didn't pay for them. I always take an extra suitcase when staying at the marriot! Lol... By the way, nice blog. We like it.