Saturday, June 6, 2009

Artists For a Day...

Josh and I have some wall space we need to fill in our new Kansas apartment...but not a lot of extra money. So Josh came up with this brilliant idea to make our own art. Since we are far from artists he said, "We can just do it abstract." I had a little melt down at Micheal's saying it was going to look stupid and waste our money. Josh, always being the sensible one, convinced me it would look great. He just really wanted to paint secretly because he kept saying how fun it would be. They turned out pretty good. An afternoon of fun and two new paintings for under 20 bucks! You can tell us what you think, be honest!

JESS
JOSH

4 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

That's impressive Josh, being a guy, to come up with an idea like that! How creative:) I bet it was fun!

Diana Hulme said...

cool...what a creative idea! i think they look very impressive...abstract art at it's finest! :)

i posted the chocolate trifle recipe...it's so easy, you have to try it sometime.

Greg and Sarah said...

Should I call you Martha from now on? Look at you miss crafty!(I like them!)

Candice said...

I really like it! The flower one totally looks like you Jess.