Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Loved My Job!

One of the hardest things about leaving Logan, was leaving my job. It was by far the most rewarding job I have ever had. I loved working with the girls at the residential treatment center on a daily basis. Even thought there were days I wanted to pull my hair out, I LOVED it. The work I was doing motivated me to get my Masters degree. I always said I would get my Masters, but in the back of my mind I did not really want to until I had the experiences at my last job.

Not only did I love doing what I did, but I worked with some great people who will be life-long friends. I miss you guys already!!

Some of my besties I worked with...

I got to go on one last trip to Yellowstone with the girls before I left, which was great. We did lots of hiking in the beautiful mountains (miss those), see lots of buffalo and Old Faithful. It was a great way to finish up work.