Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back in Kansas!


Well Josh and I made it through our time apart! Some days were harder than others, but it sure made me appreciate our marriage, spending time together and all that Josh does for me! I am so happy to be back in Kansas...We had a few days before I started up my fall semester. It has been nice not having a set schedule since work starts for him in September (YAY!) and I just began my fall semester today...Along with Josh I missed my family that is here- especially the boys. I got home just in time for Tyler's 3rd Birthday. I do of course miss my favorite things about Logan...Family...Friends...My Job...Mountains...Sports Academy (lame, but true!) But being away from all that is SO worth being back with Joshua!


Tyler being a GOOF!


1 comment:

Kenzi said...

We missed you while you were gone. I gotta get copies of the pics you have of the boys :)