Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Brithday Adopted Mother!

Cheryl is my mother-in-law...for those of you who do not know her that is very unfortunate! Today is her birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day because you deserve it! Josh and I sure miss you. I think it has only been less than 2 weeks since i left , and Christmas can't come soon enough... These are the reasons we LOVE Mom/Cheryl!
  • Loves to Laugh (usually till she cannot breathe)
  • Makes the yummiest treats
  • Always bugs us to have her grand babies
  • Would do ANYTHING for ANYONE
  • She is a expert "list maker" : )
  • She is a great example
  • She can let loose and have fun
  • She always makes the best of every situation
  • Treats everyone like her own child..ask Chris if you don't believe us
xoxo Have a HAPPY HAPPY day! xoxo

1 comment:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Jess! I miss you. I hope you are having a good time in Kansas. When do you start school?