Friday, October 9, 2009

Blakey Poo is 22!

Blakey Poo is 22! That is hard to believe...there are so many memories that feel like they were just yesterday...Blake and I have a GREAT relationship. We had a bit of a love/hate relationship in the younger years...we would play together then we would beat each other up, but over the years we got pretty close! I love that Blake can ALWAYS make me laugh even if I am in a bad mood. When we were in high school there were times when I would be mad at him...it lasted a whole 5 minutes before he would have me cracking up at some lame joke or comment! Blake lives life to the fullest and I love that about him...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE, LOVE YOU!



2 comments:

jezebel said...

ha, love that last picture!

Greg and Sarah said...

i love the picture of you guys on the bench. you look like an old couple! :) so cute!!