Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Josh's face is priceless in this pic...ha ha ha

Today Josh is 26! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. Josh is so mellow and low-key, which is a great balance for me! : ) He is patient, kind, and he loves to laugh. I knew I loved him when we could just laugh together- the kind of laughter that makes your stomach hurt and your eyes water. He does a good job of telling me not to be so serious or worry when I get stressed over the little things or I am having a bad day. I appreciate all he does for our little family of two and his great support as I am going to school. I hope you have a wonderful day Babes...you deserve it! Love you long time! xoxo

1 comment:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I hope you had a good birthday and Jess I love the boobies!