Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nothing is HOTTER than 90's Maternity

Sonja, Tara, Kenzi (my aunt and cousins) and I had quite the laugh last night!!! Kenzi was in search of some old collectibles in the storage room...I think what we found was better! Stirrups...denim jumpers...and shoulder pads is what we found...Sonja's maternity clothes from the early 90's. Keep in mind that none of these clothes are bigger than a SMALL. They made tents for women who were prego back in the day. Comfort was no issue, there is plenty of room for two...or three in these threads. We know Sonja you were probably the most stylish hot pregnant mama when you wore these! Just to clarify, for any of you who have not seen me in several months... I am NOT pregnant, although that should be pretty obvious with my makeshift "baby!"


I think this is Michelle Duggar's same dress!


Tara is modeling the floral tent...
No these are not PJs, this is really an outfit!

5 comments:

valerie said...

You. Are. Hilarious.
I wish they would go back to the tent...then I could hide my other things that like to grow besides the belly.
You will make a beautiful pregnant lady one day. And just think...you won't have to buy any clothes now.

Diana Hulme said...

those are AMAZING. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious...

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Oh my gosh I just laughed my but off! those pictures are great.

Unknown said...

i love the outfit with the red top with the black dots on it do yall still have it cause its really cute to me and i would like to buy it from yall if i could yall can reach me at kjb10001@yahoo.com if yall are willing to sell it to me