Monday, December 7, 2009

The Royal Treatment!


Josh and I were fortunate to not only get tickets for the Chiefs game, but we also got to watch it from a Suite! Thanks to my wonderful Uncle Bob, we could not have had better seats or treatment! It was my first NFL game! Maybe it was a mistake experience my first game that way, now I have such high expectations...ha ha... Even though it was a bit of a blowout against the Denver Broncos, how could we complain!? We got a nice lunch, a warm place to watch the game and all the hot chocolate we wanted in our little suite. Although, half the fun was also seeing the CRAZY pregame fans!! Thanks again Bob!!



1 comment:

Doug & Randi said...

FUN!! oh, and I was litterally laughing out loud when I saw your post with the 90s maternity modeling. HAHA! omg I love the red shirt with shoulder pads. ah man I miss you!