Sunday, May 8, 2011

KaNsAs

Josh and I have been wanting to get back to Kansas for a visit since we left last May. (Hard to believe that was almost a year ago!) We went last month and it was so great to see everyone- The Walkers, Andersons and Hardys (My Fam). When we were living there we got to see my family all the time. We especially loved getting to spend time with my cousins' cute kids! It was a fun trip, but went WAY too fast. We will have to visit again soon!! Miss you all in Kansas!

Feeding Walker breakfast. Makes me so excited for our little guy to come!

Shopping at the Legends

Beautiful. Lazy. Sunday.

With My FAVORITE SUPERHEROS!

Gav and Ty are obsessed with superheros right now!

Love this pic of Josh and the boys.

Looking hip in their new glasses from Grammy (Guess Tyler is doing the pledge as well!?)

At the KU store

Boys playing at the Mall

Royals Game, thanks again Uncle Bob for the sweet tix!

No comments: