Tuesday, May 31, 2011

twenty eight weeks!



I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! I am now 28 weeks and feel pretty good overall. I am not getting nearly as many headaches, and some days I feel like I have much more energy. The belly is for sure getting bigger...bending down to pick something up is becoming more of a task and my feet quickly get sore (no swelling in my feet though, not yet at least!) Baby boy is getting bigger too, which means his movements are much easier to feel- I LOVE THAT! I am getting more and more excited to meet our little guy everyday!

2 comments:

Condie Family said...

So we are only like a week apart and your belly is so tiny! Jealous. You lucky girl. You look so good.

Greg and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! You are HUUUGE!!! NOT! Why the hell did I get so freaking big! I'm just jealous. You look great and are going to whip right back into shape darn it! I CANNOT wait to meet this little stud muffin! I can't believe he'll be here is just a few short months! Love you! Love Marshal too!