Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July

We were able to carry out our yearly tradition with the Brown family for the 4th! Oakley Rodeo, BBQs, Park City and a small town parade! Not gonna lie, the first 45 minutes of the Rodeo were a bit torturous with the heat, but after that it was perfect! The rodeo is always entertaining and Josh loves to be able to enjoy a Rodeo Burger and Cotton Candy- I seriously hear him the entire day before, "Can't wait for the Rodeo Burger!" Not that great in my opinion, but I am not the best critic when it comes to burgers... Weather was a little stormy on the 4th, which was fine by me as we sat and watched the parade through Oakley.


Josh and his brother Jord


At the Parade!

Now that the month of July is here, we can officially say the baby will be her NEXT month- CRAZY!

1 comment:

Candice said...

I can't wait for that little guy to get here. He is going to be so cute!