Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boise Baby Shower


A couple weeks ago my Aunt Heidi threw me a baby shower in Boise. I am so grateful or all the family and friends that were able to come. Babies truly are expensive, and I am so appreciative of all the generous gifts we received. Getting all "baby prepped" is starting to make me feel very EXCITED about the little boy coming soon! Can't wait for our life to be flipped upside-down - in a good way! Thanks again Auntie Heidi for having the shower and to my mom for all her help!


My girlfriends that were able to come!

Me and Mama (Grandma-to-be!)

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

You are looking so cute!!! I can't wait for this little guy to arrive. You are going to love being a mom! And you will be so great at it. :) P.S. Get everything set up & assembled now.