Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My New Favorite Room of the House!


The Nursery is complete and I love the way it turned out. When I found out I was having a boy I thought there is no way I will do his room blue...well I found this bedding I fell in love with while I was in SLC with my mom at a place called Babinski's. Long story short his room is Aqua, Cloud White, and Tangerine. After I got the bedding my mom told me she actually did my nursery peach and blue... great minds think alike I guess!

view from the door




my mom did an amazing job with this quilt (give dad some credit too, he helped cut squares out!)


had these vinyl cut outs made to match the bedding and painted the canvases

this is my new favorite place to sit and wait for baby : )

I wanted the curtains to be pretty simple and my mom willingly sewed on the ribbon to the white curtains we got.


dresser that we repainted, i think it just completes the room


now it is time to come see your room baby boy!

5 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

I'm thinking that you should be a interior decorator on the side! This nursery seriously looks like it is from a magazine!!! I love it so much. The only thing it's missing is a cute little boy! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Diana Hulme said...

I love the nursery! I'm so jealous of your separate room, first of all. :) so so so cute! And now he's here! Congrats.

Candice said...

I second Di's jealousy! That room is sooo cute.

Doug & Randi said...

ADORABLE room! and congrats on the sweet baby boy! Your mom sent a pic to maria and she showed it to me. He is so sweet. Congrats!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I love it. It's so cute!