Monday, August 15, 2011

Projects, Organizing, Nesting and Cleaning!

We have had the majority of the babe's nursery done for some time now, but have been procrastinating one of the final projects. Hence, the reason I have not posted any pictures yet. It needs to be complete first. I wanted to have a bright piece or furniture in the nursery so we decided to repaint a dresser that we had. We have been so busy with other stuff it kinda took the back burner. So this last weekend I was bound and determined to get it done...getting a little worried the baby would arrive before the room was done- NOT GOOD! I love how it turned out and there will be pictures of the nursery soon to come.


Looking pretty excited there Dad!

Two days shy of 39 weeks...race to finish before the babes arrives!

Friday was my final day of work before my maternity leave. The baby must know his mom needed a couple of days to nest, organize, finalize projects, and clean! I was worried he would make his appearance the day I finished work...So it is pretty nice having a couple of "free" days!

1 comment:

valerie said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You look amazing.