Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving


We had Thanksgiving in Boise this year.  It was the first time that we had Thanksgiving in Boise for quite a while!  With being living in Kansas, Josh and I figured out the last time we had Thanksgiving in Boise was the 2nd year of our marriage! Crazy.  We had a wonderful time with so very much to be grateful for.  This is the season for all of Kason's "FIRSTS" and I love it!

Blake and Jess also announced they are expecting a baby in June!  Kason is going to have a cousin on the the Richards side and we couldn't be happier for them! 
Dad, Mom and Grams
Papa and Kase

Clay, Corb, Blake, Brock and Brog

Uncle Bob (not paying attention) Sharon and Grandpa

I can't get over Kason's expression in this picture it cracks me up!

Baby Kase also turned 3 months right before Thanksgiving.  It is amazing how fast this sweet little boy grows and changes.  Everyday I love him even more.  It is so fun to hear his smiles coos and laughs, he keeps me smiling all day long.


1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

He is getting so big! He is SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! And if you don't frame that picture of Kase and your dad, I will. :)