Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Traditions

Well the holiday season has officially kicked off...and the time is going too fast. Hard to believe it is already mid December. One of my Favorite Christmas traditions takes place on the first weekend of December with the Browns. We do an overnight in Salt Lake City to partake in all the Christmas festivities there...

Festival of Trees!

There was lots for Kason to look at with all the glittering trees...

Lights at SLC temple

Now that is what I call sexy!

Sounds for Sunday Christmas at the Conference Center

Brunch at Little America

I am so grateful for my in-laws and all that they do for us. I love spending time with them, and we always have good laughs and make good memories when we are together. The best part about the holidays is that special family time creating and continuing traditions.

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

So fun! I should start doing some of those traditions since I live so close to SLC! Kason is so freaking cute I can't even stand it! You look so good too--ps-I have those boots. Love them! :)