Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mr. Personality

This little boy already has a lot of personality and knows just how to use it! It is so hard to resist this little face he pulls when its nap time. I have to hurry and leave the room before the temptation gets too strong and I pick him up to play...prolonging nap time.


Kason wanted to try out a new hand... so he took Halle's fist as if it were his own and shoved it in his mouth. These little cuties are only about 6 weeks apart. This could be trouble down the road. We are going to have to teach Kason to be more of a gentleman!

Looking spiffy in his little man clothes! : )

Killer boots man!

My little cowboy! All he needs are some boots and a horse, right?!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

He is adorable! Where do you get his cute clothes?

Jess N Josh Brown said...

Thanks Chelsea! We get his clothes lots of places. Baby Gap is one of my favs for boys. Also, I have found some cute things at Old Navy, Children's Place, Gymboree,Nordstroms hautelook (online), tj maxx, etc. I'm kinda picky about his clothes. I like to look often (window shop) and put outfits together not necessarily all from the same store.

Whitney said...

Those pictures!! What a cutie pie! He has the sweetest little smile. We need to get our two boys together sometime!