Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kason's First Valentine's Day



Typically for Valentines Day Josh and I dine in at home with take out and a movie. This year since Grandma and Grandpa Brown wanted to take the Babes we went out for dinner. We went to a new local restaurant Kabuki, which is a pretty impressive second to Benihanas (one of my all time favs) I loved having a date night out with my Valentine Josh but couldn't wait to get home to my other little Valentine Kason.

My two Valentines!!

I felt so blessed and loved by my two Valentines this year. I am very happy to have my two boys in my life. Josh outdid himself this year on the V day gifts...a day at the spa and then a belated surprise...

We regularly watch the show "Up All Night." Baby Mamma on the show Christina Applegate always wears a necklace that says "Amy" the name of her daughter on the show.
I mentioned one time how much I liked the necklace that she wears on every episode. Well Josh took note and surprised me with a "Kason" necklace! I LOVE IT!  I told Josh NOT to get me flowers especially since Kason and I were taking off to Boise the day after Valentine's.  So the necklace and flowers were on the table upon my return from Boise.  It was such a thoughtful surprise. 


("Kason" is backwards since this pic was taken with the computer, but you get the point!) : )

Thanks Josh for making Kason and I feel so loved every day of the year!

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

He is such a cute little valentines! Love the necklace-I have one that has Kam's name on it too. xoxo