Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eight

e.i.g.h.t. m.o.n.t.h.s
Feels like I just posted about Kase turning seven months. I love this kid more every single day. Just when I think it isn't possible to love my baby boy any more...I DO.

I know I am biased as his mother that I think her is adorable, but I think what makes him even cuter is his little mellow, chill, content, quirky personality. I just love spending time with him. I love the one on one time I have with him. Which is why I always say I would like to have a bigger gap between baby 1 and baby two. In a selfish way I want to take full advantage of having and "only child" for a little while...

Over the last month Kase started to crawl. He's still a bit rusty but I am sure her will get it perfected soon enough and be crawling all over the place! My mom put a perfect description to the video I sent to her... "He looks like a baby lamb trying to figure out his legs for the first time." That is pretty much spot on.

He continues to get more of a personality all the time and is always making us laugh with all his silly facial expressions. He thinks it is hilarious to get scared and is sooooo ticklish. He becomes more curious all the time, and I am sure this is just the beginning as he starts to crawl more I am sure he will be into everything!


No comments: