Thursday, April 26, 2012

six month pix



(this post is a little late...my blog was having some technical difficulties)


I had not thought much about getting pictures taken of Kason at 6 months. My Mom asked me if I was going to have them done...Once she put that little plug in my head I thought I better get some pics of my quickly growing boy. I am so glad I did. The day Kase got his pictures done it was a bit windy and he was very curious about all of his surroundings. With all that was going on around him he wasn't nearly as smiley as he usually is. He turned into Mr. Serious. The pictures turned out great and I am so glad I had them done, especially all his little baby features before he grows up too fast!

Enjoy!



 



 


1 comment:

John and Anna said...

Oh I need to give that little cutie a squeeze! He's so adorable! What fun pictures. :)