Friday, August 10, 2012

A small slice of Heaven

 One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE places to go is McCall, Idaho.  When I was little we would spend 80% of our summers in McCall on the lake.  Josh and I went to McCall for the day on a whim when we were dating.  Sad to say, but I haven't been back since! Unfortunately, it had been SEVEN years since my last visit to McCall- much too long!!  Kason and I were in Boise and my Mom made some quick arrangements so that we could go enjoy the lake for a few days.  It was wonderful!  Only Mom, Brog, Clay, Kase and I were able to be up there the whole time.  Luckily, Blake and Hayden came up to join us one of the days.  We had such a good time at the pool and lake!
 Rex, my Aunt Heidi's dog.  Kason surprisingly liked Rex (and his dog food) , although in this pic he had apparently had enough of his slobbery kisses!
Playing in the sand!
 Poolside drinks for little man
Kason's first time on a jetski, not his favorite.  We went on a quick loop in the  "No wake zone," that was enough for Kase.  I think the sound of the motor scared him.
Kason just finished enjoying half of Grandma's cookie that he ripped out of her hand before she could even stop him! 

Now we need to get back to McCall SOON with Daddy!

No comments: