Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birthday Boy!!

Still Cannot believe my baby boy is a year old.  It is hard to put into words how much love I have for little Kase man!  This past year flew by, and I know the time will continue to quickly pass.  I feel so  blessed for the opportunity to be a mother and to have the experiences I have had in the last year with my little family.  Through the happy times, the difficult trying times, and the exciting times, and many "firsts"...We have learned and grown so much as a family in the past year.  I am incredibly grateful to all of our family and friends who have shared the last year's experiences with us as well.

We decided to do a simple party/BBQ with our families for Kason's first birthday.  It was great to have everyone here who could come. A BIG thank you again to Grandma and Grandpa Brown for sharing their beautiful back yard with us for the party.
Helping Grandma make frosting!
 BIRTHDAY BOY!!
Hard to believe you are actually ONE Kason!


HOW
 YOU'VE
GROWN!!!
He was not loving his party hat!
 Papa and Uncle Clay
 Feasting on some homemade Mac n Cheese!

Ready to attack those cupcakes!
Numero 1

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

JESS!!! You have the cutest little boy in the entire world! I am so sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like a lot of fun. Your banner and monthly pictures were so cute! You are the best little momma! Can't wait to see you SOON!!! xoxo Sar