Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monkey Business

Little Kase man loves his new found independence of walking.  His favorite place to explore/make a mess is the Kitchen.  I always wonder what exactly is going on in his mind and he discovers new things.  It is so fun to see how much more he understands now.  It's bittersweet to see him get older and grow out of "baby" stage.  He is such a fun kid and I am am very grateful that I get to be home with him...best job in the entire world!  When I was with my girlfriends in San Francisco one of them said, "I don't think any of us girls are REALLY living our "dream job..."  I had to pipe in and say, "I AM!!"  Don't get me wrong there are days that are far from perfect or days that I don't shower till after Kason goes to bed (even though I went to the gym at 9 am!!) or am lucky to sit for an entire meal...but I love it!
 Would do this all day long.  The other day he hit a ball around with a strainer for 20 minutes.  Maybe I should get him a bat; probably would still prefer the strainer...
 Like Father..like Son...Reading ESPN the Magazine
Playing in his little corner of toys...when we say, "Go find your toys," his eyes shift directly to this area and he takes off to go get his toys.
 
 Getting in as much outside time as we can before Old Man Winter comes to stay!

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

I can't believe Kason is walking! He is so cute! It looks like you had fun with your friends in San Fran and in Boise. I miss you! CALL ME SOON....or else!!!!