Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Review

We  have had quite a bit going on this month! (lots of pics)  To start out the month I had a little girls' weekend getaway trip to San Francisco with my girlfriends from Boise.  My friend Cass, clear back from elementary, is getting married!!! What a great excuse for a girls' trip to celebrate the Wed of Cass and Derrick!  Amanda lives in the Marina District of San Fran.  She was the best little hostess and we all had a bed awaiting us at her place.  (not that we got much sleep!)

The BRIDE TO BE!!
 We hiked to see a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge

 We went on a sailing excursion.  View of the city.

 Everyone in San Fran just hangs out on the roof tops.  Pretty fun!
 We had the best weather.
 Beautiful Wine Country
 Julz and I took advantage of the steep streets to get our morning workout.  A coffee shop called Jane had the BEST Greens smoothie ever (good enough to pay $9 for)
I had such a great time with my girlfriends. It was a good little break but I was ready to get back to my "Mommy Duties" and get back to my WALKING baby boy!

Kason started to full on walk while I was gone!  Luckily he was taking steps before I left.  Josh told me he would be walking when I got back...and he was.

Just a couple days after getting back we headed to Boise for a few days to visit my fam and see Brog's last football game of the season!


At Uncle Brogan's Game

 GO COUGS!! #33 That's our boy!

 Field Crew

 Great Grandpa Bolinder

Kason LOVED the pumpkins when we went to have lunch with Great Grams and Gramps.

Can never get enough of a sweet sleeping babe.

Grammy Richards winterized Kason while we were there.  He didn't like the idea of dress up before breakfast.  This little pouty face kills me!

Kason you are not looking too much like a baby anymore!

This handsome man turned...29!!!

One more year of 20s babe...live it up! : )  I love this picture!  I am so blessed to have these two boys in my life.  Josh's birthday was on a Sunday this year so we went out on Saturday night and celebrated with Josh's fam on Sunday.

Like I said we have had a lot going on this month already and its not quite over...we still have Halloween to look forward to.  Let the Holidays begin!

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

Love the pictures...that girls weekend looked so great - congrats to Cassandra. Kason is getting so big! Can't believe it.