Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lately

We are doing our best to take advantage of all the holiday festivities around us...We went to go see Santa at the mall.  Kase had mixed emotions.  At first (from afar) he was waving, smiling and blowing kisses.  However, come time to take a seat on old Santa's lap, he was not having it!  I can't say I blame him (pictures say a 1000 words in this case)! Maybe next year Kason and Santa will have more of a LOVE/LOVE relationship instead of a LOVE/HATE!

Running away from Santa
We thought we would try it with Mama, still hating it! (Yes, I did think it was funny!)
 I turned 27!  Hard to believe another year has flown by. Getting slowly closer to 30. Josh had a VERY early Sunday meeting and got up before he left to decorate.
My boys made me breakfast (Well mostly Josh) A yummy veggie Omelet.  Josh also made/planned our Sunday dinner with his fam.  Grateful for his thoughtfulness! 
 It was a pretty low key day.  The best part about a Sunday birthday is I got to spend ALL DAY with my two favorite boys.  Doesn't get much better than this sweet face and belly laughs from throwing streamers!
 So excited.  I love how much he enjoys the simplest things in life.  Kason teaches me more than he will ever know.
 Very grateful to all  my friends and family (NEAR and FAR) who spoiled me and made my birthday such a special day.  I feel very lucky to have so much love in my life! 

No comments: