Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lovin Lazy Sundays!

Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week! While going to grad school I am especially grateful for this wonderful day of rest! It is my one day in the week when I don't have to go to school, clean, go to my internship, rush to the gym, cook dinner, and I am even successful at giving myself a break from homework and studying (most of the time)! I don't even need a TO DO list when all I get to do is go to church, spend time with fam and my hubby and RELAX! This pics perfectly capture what you will see on a Sunday afternoon...

Snuggling with Walker...

Sweet baby boy!

Someone made cookies...again! : )

Tara and Zach also blessed their baby boy this Sunday, notice his adorable suspenders!

1 comment:

Doug & Randi said...

Wow that scared me when I saw the pic of you with the new baby! HA! he is so precious. Sounds like you two are keeping quite busy!