Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Hot Mama!


My mom has many great qualities that I so admire! She has such a passion for living life to the fullest. I love that my mom is always looking to make her life more fun and exciting and usually serving others while she does it! Mom is an avid skier... She goes up to Bogus at least twice a week. We have always skied as a family on Saturdays, but my mom also goes on Wednesdays for VertiGals. At the end of the ski season the VertiGals always have a "Prom" for a fundraiser. I was fortunate enough to participate a few years ago...the year my mom was crowned Prom Queen in her sexy red wig. This year she has gone blond, still lookin' pretty hot!

Click on the link to see the action this prom made it on the news!!



1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

She is one hot mama! Your mom is the cutest!