Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Already? Seriously?

I cannot believe that it is MARCH!! It has almost been a year since I came to Kansas for the first time to find us an apartment and go to my grad school orientation. That was last April. Now I am just a couple months away from graduation. It feels good to know I will NEVER go back to school again! My graduate program really has been a great experience and I am so happy I did it, but I am ready to be done with school.

So the time comes once again to ask...what next? WHERE next may be more fitting! Josh would like to get his MBA, so we are trying to figure out our next move...literally! My prediction at this point is that we will be in the great state of Kansas a bit longer. Josh is considering the part time business program at KU. However, no decision has been officially made (hint hint Josh). So I guess it is time for us to get our act together and start making a plan!

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Let me know when you know what's next! :)

Taiya Brown said...

I can't believe it's already March either! That's so exciting you are almost done with school, YAY! That would be fun if you guys came back to the U, but if not Cam & I will have to come visit you in Kansas!