Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LAST things in KS

I cannot believe we are already leaving Kansas. We have really come to love this area, especially with my family living so close. I em excited about the opportunity of my new job and being closer to our parents, but as the LASTS are approaching I am getting sad to leave...

  • Last night was out LAST time we stayed in our apartment
  • Tomorrow is the LAST time I get to go to my fav class at the gym (Cardio Kickbox)
  • We ate our LAST meal on the floor of our empty apartment (thanks Pei Wei for cooking)
  • Tomorrow if the LAST day to hang with the Fam!! ( watching Ty and Gav tomorrow!)
  • My LAST Sunday in KS was two weeks ago (We love our ward here)

These are some of the main ones that come to mind. With all of these LASTS I know there are plenty of FIRSTS ahead of me. Even though I am very sad to leave my fam and our temporary home in Kansas, I know the move to Logan is the best decision for us without a doubt. I am anxious to see what FIRSTS we get to experience as we embark on our new adventure.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on graduating! You are amazing. We should get together back in Utah. XO

Chelsey said...

It's crazy you're done! What's your new job?

Casey Talbot said...

Hi,
Congrats on the move to Logan. You looked at my blog for our house for rent and had a question about the location of the house. www.loganrental.blogspot.com

The house is located at 696 South Trail Drive, Logan, UT. The house is located at about 1600 West 600 South, in a new subdivision. Call my cell anytime and I would be happy to show you the house. It's really an awesome house and you would love it. Casey (435) 787-1289