Sunday, May 23, 2010

Master Brown


Hard to believe it, but my masters program has officially come to an end! (WOO HOO) Back in April of 2009 I went to my orientation for grad school. I remember calling Josh on a break and freaking out saying, "I cannot do this!!" The thought of writing papers, researching, and having a full time relationship with text books again was enough to make me reconsider! I had a paper due before I even started! He calmly said, "Yes you can do it and you will..."

Orientation 2009 (freaking out inside)

A year later! May 16, 2010 and so happy to be done! I am grateful to Josh for being so incredibly supportive throughout my masters program...For all the hours of overtime he worked, for the many times he brought me back to earth when I started to stress, for being motivating after a hard day!! Thanks for all this and so much more! Couldn't have done it without you babe!

The rest of my family has also been so supportive! My parents and Josh's parents (and Cels!!) were able to come out for graduation and I am grateful for their support to the very end as well! I am so blessed.

We got to explore the city a bit more with our parents here, which was really fun...

Our FUN week consisted of... Crown Center. The Plaza. Dress shopping with mom. Yummy Food. Church History Sites. More shopping. More eating. Worlds of Fun Amusement park. Pedicures. Sharing the place we have come to love! We got spoiled getting to spend this extra time with our family! Thanks so much for coming out and being with us for graduation week!




At the Allen Field house before graduation.

Before Graduation we had a little time to go to Allen Field House.

The grad and the fam

My great friend Gayle! Love her!




After graduation my wonderful Auntie and Uncle were nice enough to host the BBQ at their house. Bob's back yard is looking PERFECT like usual! : )







3 comments:

John and Anna said...

Congrats Jess! I can't even think about getting masters without wanting to throw up. You are awesome!

Diana Hulme said...

YOU are amazing!!! So cool. Wow. And...you look smokin hot in that graduation outfit...love it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Doug & Randi said...

Congrats! That's amazing!