Friday, June 17, 2011

5 great years... and many more to come!

Hard to believe that is was 5 years ago that we were married! Time sure has flown by... time really does fly when you are having FUN! That is one of my favorite things about Josh, he makes our life fun. When I get stressed, he lightens the load by making me laugh and reminding me that life is too short to stress the little things.

I am so grateful for Josh and all that he does for me. With our new little addition coming soon I can't wait to see what life has in store ahead of us. Josh is great with kids and is going to make the best Dad. Thanks for all you do Josh, can't wait to spend the rest of FOREVER with you! Love you! xoxo

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

time is flying by! i can't believe it has been 5 years! you two are the cutest little couple and i just love you! ps we SERIOUSLY have to get together soon!!!!!