Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kansas Cousins!

My cousins from Kansas came to visit this week! It was so great to see them. Tara an Zach came with their little guy Walker (18 mo.) on Tuesday. I neglected to get pics so I am counting on Tara to send me some pics. Then on Wednesday Kenzi, Brandon, Tyler (5) and Gavin (3) came to see us. We sure miss being just 5 minutes away from all these guys. (As well as my Aunt and Uncle Walker of course, wish we could have seen them too)

Ty anGav

We gave Kenz and Brandon a short tour of Logan, USU Campus and Logan Canyon/2nd Dam.






2 comments:

Doug & Randi said...

Looks super fun and you looks so skinny already! ps-you spelled "dam" like the swear word :)

Jess N Josh Brown said...

ha ha ha oops I better fix that typo! I wanna see you! too bad you left Boise already after being there for two weeks (thats what I gathered from your blog!) we are headed there tomorrow. It as been FOREVER!!