Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Sleepy Boy is Growing!

Kason sleeps TONS. Which is great for mom. He is such a good baby. The only time he ever starts to cry is when he's got a diaper that needs changed. He spends most of his day relaxing and snoozing, as you can see in the pictures below...



When Kase is not swaddled up tight those arms are usually up past his head or at least tucked up to his little chest. So CUTE!

Kason had his 2 week appointment today and his sleeping/eating is helping him grow. Here's his stats for the check-up:

6 lb 10 oz (birth weight 6 lb 3 oz)
20 inches (19.5 inches at birth)

The doctor said that all looks great. I am glad that he's growing healthy and strong like he should...However, secretly I am glad he is still under 7 lbs. I want to savor every moment of Kason being a little and snuggly, cause it is not going to last long...

2 comments:

Doug & Randi said...

He is SOOOOO cute!! I love the little shirt with the tie :) and I'm with you on wanting them to stay tiny forever. I cried when I had to put Averi's newborn clothes back in storage :)

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Oh wow. He is so cute! He looks so perfect. I'm so excited for you. You would be such a fun mom!