Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Month Old


I cannot believe Kason is a month old today. Time is going so fast and he is getting a bit bigger everyday...

  • Kason is sleeping great, since the day he come home from the hospital he only wakes up once in the night.
  • Kason also spends much of his day time sleeping, he is like a little cat.
  • He loves his stroller time and once again that usually puts him to sleep.
  • I love to watch his facial expressions and could stare at him all day long.
  • He has met many of the people who love him in his first month of life.
  • He has a new sound he makes when he is trying to fight falling asleep. He makes grunting noises as he attempts to bust out of his swaddling ca coon; after a couple minutes of the grunting I know he will shortly be passed out (not literally).
  • When Kason is awake he typically seems curious and scans the room with his bright eyes, very content.
  • We have figured out that kason HATES poopy diapers more than anything. I hope that will later be a great incentive for him to get potty trained!
  • Most of all I love being a mother more and more everyday and feel so blessed to have this sweet baby boy in our lives!

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

I am counting down the seconds until I get to meet him tomorrow! Can't wait to see you, ya little baby mama!!!