Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Boy!


Josh turned 28!


Kason and I flew back from Boise on the afternoon of Josh's birthday. So Kason had his first experience on a plane and I had my first experience traveling with a little one. Overall we did pretty good! Kason did have a blowout on the plane, but I had a change of clothes and we got it taken care of (also grateful for the tip I got to keep zip locks in the diaper bag!). The helpful flight attendant even sent me off the plane with a can of club soda and maxi pad to scrub out the poop on his little outfit. Aside from the poop shenanigans, Kason was totally content and took a nap.

How a mother traveling alone problem solves to get her shoes on and crap gathered after going through the security!
Bonus: NO waiting in line in security with a child, send you right to the front.
Notice the change in outfit for Kase! : )

I surprised Josh and had made plans to stay at the Zermatt Resort for his birthday. The resort was great and it was so beautiful with all the fall color changes. We spent the next day in Park City and took our time getting back to Logan. Kason continues to be a great little shopper...for now at least! I think I could be happy with beautiful Fall weather and colors all year long.


The Swiss Village



2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Flying with a babyhas been easier than I expected...the best part is no waiting in line! :) is that a little giraffe blanket kason has? I've been contemplating getting one for Oliver...how do you like it? Do you have the little blanky size or regular? Text me or email me.

Greg and Sarah said...

Oh Joshy poo, happy birthday! Looks like you guys had fun in Park City! I wish I would have been around to meet up. YOu have the cutest little fam!