Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Months


Baby Kason also turned 2 months while we were in Boise. Time has sure flown by so far with my sweet baby boy!

Milestones and memories of 2 months:
  • more focus on faces and objects
  • sleeping through the night, typically he goes down about 10 and sleeps anywhere from 5:30-7:00 am, I am LOVING it!
  • more coos and laughter
  • recognition of mom and dad's voice
  • hearing a true laugh for the first time (one of my favorite things yet)
  • multiple blowouts!
  • now out of his new born diapers and in size 1
  • transitioned into 0-3 mo clothes, some still a little big for him
  • his 2 month check-up with shots; he is now 23 inches and 10 lb 8 oz
I am loving being a mom more and more everyday and cannot get enough of my sweet baby boy!

No comments: