Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boise

We got to take our second trip to Boise with Kason. This time Kason and I got to stay for an entire week. Josh was there with us through the weekend until Monday and then had to return to work (one of us has to right?!) Kason and I stayed with Oma, Papa and the Uncles for the remainder of the week. I don't even remember the last time I was in Boise for an entire week. We got to see lots of friends and family, it was great! Even a week was hardly long enough to see all of our loved ones in B-Town. Here are some pics of our visit!

Girls' Night + Kason at Cass's house!
Maddox and Paxton, My cousin Kirsty's cute kiddos
Great Grandpa Bolinder
Kase and Papa

Uncle Broggy, who informed my mom he loved Kason more than her...

At the football games on beautiful Saturday morning!
Evidently...Blake has become a mountain man.
Oma showing off her grandson everyone at the games! : )
Uncle Clay and Uncle Corb
Football Boys! Both won their games and Brog even scored a touchdown for us!

No comments: