Sunday, February 26, 2012

B.O.I.S.E.


Kason and I took our first trip to Boise without Dad.  The original plan included Josh, but Josh ended up having to stay behind to prep for a *Final* so we ventured out on our own.

*side note, Josh is now doing the Executive MBA program at USU.  As if work does not keep him busy enough, be ends his week with school on Friday nights and Saturdays.  I am grateful for how hard he works and appreciate all he does to still make time to spend with me and Kase.  He will be done with the program early Fall 2013.  He takes one course at a time for 6 weeks.  One down baby!  GOOD JOB!

Kason was a champ on the drive both to and from Boise, he slept 75% of the time each way.  We also had dry roads and no bad weather. WOO.HOO. good weather is rare in February.  We had a great time as we spent the week with the fam and friends, it always goes too fast.  However, we were excited to get back to Dad. 


We got to go Brog's race and Kason had his first visit to a ski resort! One of many I am sure.  Grammy Richards already has plane to teach him to ski.




I got to see most of my girlfriends and Julz and I took a hike up to Table Rock.  Hiking in February??? Love it!



Laurie, Fred and the kids were in town so we also went bowling with the Richards Fam.





No comments: