Sunday, February 26, 2012

SiX MoNtHs


Our baby boy is six months old.  "Six months," has for sure been the hardest age to spit out when people ask me how old Kason is. I just can't believe that he is half way to being one!  He continues to bring joy into our lives everyday.  He is such a happy baby.  Some of the things I want to remember about this age...

  • More and more sounds, pitches, tones and noises coming from Kason
  • He has started to take much more of an interest in his toys
  • He wants anything we are eating or drinking
  • He is eating more baby food, which I have been making from fresh fruits and veggies (lots easier than I thought)
  • He still LOVES to snuggle
  • Kason continues to sit content in his infant seat as I go to crossfit each morning (he is pretty entertained by all that's going on around him)
  • He is a GREAT traveler
  • He laughs all the time (deep belly laughs)
  • He is a tummy sleeper and lately with his knees tucked under him
  • Makes his mom and dad smile every single day with his cute personality
  • His toes are his chew toys; no teeth yet
  • He is toying with the idea of crawling with his new moves



2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

I love that last picture of him! He is going to be a heart-breaker! :)

Whitney said...

Love his little faux hawk and smile!! What a happy cutie pie!!