Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hayden is Home

We got to Boise in time to go to Corb's graduation from High school, two days before Hayden got home.  Good job Corby Joe you did it! 
  
I cannot believe  how fast the time has gone.  Especially the last nine months, anxiously awaiting the day that Kason would get to meet his Uncle Hayden!  He arrived home last week from his mission in Guatemala.  Hayden has so many admirable qualities, a great outlook on life, and the most contagious laugh and smile.  I had tears of joy as I gave him a huge squeeze and saw the GIGANTIC smile he had on his face as he saw everyone and quickly grabbed Kason (after hugging my mom of course!)
 First hug off the plane with Mamma
 Couldn't get Kason in his arms fast enough

 SO HAPPY!
He had this suit Jacket custom made, typical Hayden!


 Digging through his treasures he brought home for the family.  Still the same Haydo crackin' his jokes and making everyone laugh with his stories!
 I couldn't help but think in a blink of an eye the time will pass and my baby boy will be all grown up and decide if he wants to serve a mission.  I gotta stop having those "fast forward" thoughts!

No comments: