Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TEN

 TEN. MONTHS. OLD.  
Hard to believe it, and now he is almost closer to eleven months since I have been slacking on the  blog posts.
This little man gets more active by the day.  He's crawling faster and continuing to pull himself up on everything!  No steps yet, but he will walk himself along the furniture.  I am in not rush to have him walk: )  He is such a happy baby.  He loves to just play and entertain himself.  He started making new noises like tongue clicking and blowing noises, which he thinks is pretty amusing.  He transitioned to formula, which he HATED initially.  He got used to it though.  Being done breastfeeding makes him feel like less of a baby, which is bittersweet.  I had planned to nurse until twelve months, but my milk supply was getting lower and I wanted him to take a bottle with formula while we were away...so we made the switch.  He loves to eat and wants to eat or drink whatever we are.  He has a little obsessions with FROGS, not sure if it is the color or actually the animal??  He has also started to dance, wave and give "bonx."  I say, "Give me bonx," and he will lean forward tap his forehead into mine!  I love being home with this sweet boy.  He makes me happy and brings so much JOY into our lives!
His face in this picture KILLS ME! I laugh every time I look at it!

No comments: